Terms of service
Published on: 18.03.2019
The use of the Website follows the rules set out in these Terms of service. As soon as you agree to the terms of the use, you are bound by them.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Definitions used in terms of service have the fallowing meanings:
a) Website – all information and functionality contained on the website and subpages http://sklep.ionco.pl.
b) User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit with legal capacity that uses the Website http://sklep.ionco.pl.
c) Service Provider – Leszek Pudełko conducting business activity under the business name Medman Leszek Pudełko with seat in Katowice at Francuska 29, 40-027 Katowice, tax identification number 6462364716.
d) Terms of service – terms of service avalible on: https://sklep.ionco.pl/termsofservice
e) Service – services provided by the Service Provider to the User electronically, including:
- sales to Users of products available on the Website.
- receiving notifications about new products and sales on the website by users.
f) Agreement - Agreement for provision services by electronic means concluded between the Service Provider and the User.
g ) Website failure – inability to use the Website by the User.
h) E-mail adress of Service Provider - firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2 General Provision
1. Terms of service apply from the time of publication.
2. The service provider provides free of charge terms of service. At the request of the user the terms of service will be made available in such a way that will allow him to acquire, recreate and preserve its content using a teleinformatic system used by the user (i.e. pdf).
3. Expressing consent to the provisions of the Terms of Service or notifications about new products and sales on the Website is tantamount to concluding an agreement for for provision services by electronic means and consent to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service. Consent is expressed by checking the box confirming that you have read the Terms of Service and agreeing to the provisions of the Terms of Service.
4. This Website (graphic layout and script) is a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. In connection with the above, it is forbidden to copy its elements without the consent of the service provider.
5. Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. The changes will be effective from the moment they are published to Users who have registered their account or have agreed to receive the newsletter after the publication of the changes. However, for Users who have previously registered an account on the site, the changes will come into force within 7 days from the date of informing Users about the changes made to the site via the e-mail address indicated by the User, but no later than the first purchase after the change of the Terms of Service.
6. User has the right to delete the account at any time or withdraw consent to receive notifications about new products and sales on the website.
§ 3 Provision of services by electronic means
1. Service provider undertakes to provide the services under the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service.
2. Service Provider provision of services by electronic means including sales to Users of products available on the Website and receiving notifications about new products and sales on the website by users.
3. Users purchase products available on the Website for the price indicated at the product and taking into account the price of transport, while sending notifications about new products and sales on the site is free of charges.
4. Users on the subpage of “your account” can view the shared personal data and edit them, add and delete addresses for delivery, check the order history and its status, download a VAT invoice and receipts, corrections of payments.
5. Agreement for provision services by electronic means is concluded for indefinite period time.
6. Minimum technical requirements to be met by the device to use the service provided electronically are:
- Internet connection.
- Internet browser allowing to using cookies and support java script.
- E-mail account.
- operations system Android or IOS (if you are using Website by mobile device).
- update mobile aplications (if you are using Website by mobile device).
7. Service Provider uses small files called cookies for the statistical purposes and for improving the functioning of the site.
§ 4 User registration
1. In order to register an account in the Website, the User fills out the registration form in which he gives his gender, first name, last name, e-mail address and date of birth (optional).
3. Registration is completed when the save button is pressed.
4. User can log in to the user panel by clicking on the log in tab. The login details (login and password) provided by the user protect the data indicated in the user panel against access by unauthorized persons.
5. After registering an account on the Website, the User will be entitled to make purchases of products available on the website.
6. User is obliged to provide up-to-date information truthfully. The data should be updated immediately after each change using the user panel.
7. After registration, the User is required to log into the Website and on subpage the Your Account (https://sklep.ionco.pl/pl/moje-konto) select the Add first address tab and complete the address, zip code, city in which the user lives and country of origin. Optionally, the user can add a company name, EU tax ID number, telephone number and supplement the home address with additional information. If you do not give your home address, we will not be able to send the item, and if you do not give your nip number, it will be impossible to issue an invoice.
§ 5 Using the Website without registration
1. User may place the order of products on the Website as a guest. For this purpose, User must provide his gender, name, surname, e-mail address, home address, country of origin and, optionally, telephone number, company name and EU NIP number.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the parties to the contract
1. The Service Provider undertakes during the term of the contract to provide the user with the functionality of the website.
2. Service Provider provides services from the moment of accepting the regulations regarding purchases made, whereas to sending users notifications about new products and sales on the Website from the moment of providing an e-mail address for this purpose.
3. User may at any time terminate the contract for the provision of services provided electronically by sending to the e-mail address of the Service Provider email@example.com request to remove an account from the site or withdraw consent to send notifications about new products and sales on the site from the moment of providing for this purpose e-mail address.
4. Contact with the administrator should take place via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 693 053 535.
5. When ordering products to size, the User is required to provide his dimensions in accordance with the instructions attached to the individual products on a subpage.
§ 7 Procedure for concluding a sales contract
1. The information on the Website is an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended). By placing an order using the mechanisms available on the Website, the User submits an offer to buy a specific product under the conditions specified in the product description.
2. After placing the order, the User receives from the Website an automatically generated e-mail confirming the registration of the order. This e-mail is not tantamount to a statement about accepting the offer and concluding the sales contract. The sales contract is concluded after the Website confirms the product availability and acceptance of the User's offer, which will be confirmed by a separate e-mail sent to the User after completing the order.
3. After the conclusion of the sales contract between the User and the Service Provider, the Service Provider will confirm the conditions of Terms of Service to the User by sending them to e-mail address of User. Confirmation, disclosure, consolidation, protection of the content of the concluded contract is made by sending to the User the above-mentioned e-mail with confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution.
4. The place of performance related to the purchase of products on the Website is the delivery address indicated by the User.
§ 8 Payments
1. User can make a payment by transfer. For this purpose, after completing the order form, the user will receive a confirmation of the order to his e-mail address containing the bank account number and order number. The user should make the transfer within 7 days from the date of ordering the goods.
2. User can make a payment using PayPal if he has an account established in this system. No payment will result in the User not being able to finalize the transaction.
3. User can make a payment using a credit card. In this way, the User will be redirected to the paypal.com website. No payment will result in the user not being able to finalize the transaction.
4. No payment within the deadline specified in § 6 para. 1 will result in the Service Provider not sending the ordered products and will have the right to withdraw from the contract without setting an additional time for the User to pay for the ordered products. The withdrawal will be sent to the User's e-mail address.
5. For each sales transaction, the Service Provider attaches an electronic VAT invoice.
6. Upon acceptance of the Terms of Service, User consents to sending the invoice electronically to the e-mail address provided by the User. User may stipulate that he wants to receive a VAT invoice in paper form. The invoice will be sent along with the ordered product.
7. The price of products that can be purchased is the price with additional VAT. The product price should be added to the delivery price indicated in the ordered products tab. The above price is the total price that will be charged for purchases made on the website.
§ 9 Deliveries
1. Service Provider will send the purchased goods within 17 work days from the date of receipt of the transfer for the purchased products, with the exception of goods that are manufactured on the User's order. Products created at the request of the User will be sent within about 17 work days from the date of receipt of the transfer by the Service Provider.
2. Deliveries will take place via courier, with whom Service Provider cooperates and at the address of residence indicated by the User when creating his account on the website.
3. The service provider is obliged to deliver items without defects.
4. The price for delivery by courier will be indicated in the order tab before the order is accepted by User.
5. User may also receive the purchased goods at the premises of the Service Provider. The pickup is possible during the Service Provider's working hours.
§ 10 Complaint of products
1. In the case of improper provision of services by the Service Provider, in particular due to defects that may have products sold by the Service Provider, the User has the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Complaints should be submitted immediately after detecting defects to the e-mail address of the Service Provider, i.e. email@example.com or by mail to the address of the Service Provider.
3. In the complaint, the User should provide: his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of the reasons for the complaint.
4. The date of receipt of the e-mail to the Service Provider or receipt of the letter by the Service Provider shall be considered the date of submitting the complaint.
5. After submitting the complaint in the above-mentioned manner, please send the purchased product to the address of the Service Provider, i.e. ul. Francuska 29, 40-027 Katowice.
6. Service Provider shall not later than within 30 days indicate to the e-mail address of the User, whether the defect actually occurred, what was the reason for it and how the complaint was processed.
7. In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, all activities of this entity may be performed only by a person who is authorized to perform activities related to the use of the Website on behalf of that entity.
§ 11 Complaints about the operation of the website
1. User may file a complaint regarding the functioning of the website within 30 days counting from the day on which the defects or interruptions in the functioning of the website took place. Complaints should be submitted in electronic form by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following number: 693 053 535 or in writing to the address of the Service Provider. In the complaint, the User should provide: his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of the reasons for the complaint.
2. Complaint will be reviewed by the Service Provider within 30 days of its receipt. The User will be informed immediately about the results of the complaint.
3. In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, all activities of this entity may be performed only by a person who is authorized to perform activities related to the use of the Website on behalf of that entity.
§ 12 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Consumer who has concluded the contract may, within 14 days,
withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring
costs, except for the costs of:
a) Delivery of the item which is higher than the cheapest usual way of delivering the item
offered by the Service Provider.
b) direct costs of returning items, e.g. packaging.
c) benefits fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract.
2. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be submitted to the
e-mail address of the service provider (email@example.com) or send a statement
of withdrawal in writing to the seat of the Service Provider.The declaration on
withdrawal from the contract may be submitted on the form, the model of
which is attached as Annex 1 to the DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October
2011 on consumer rights or available on subpage with withrdrawal.
3. If the User withdraws from the contract by sending a statement to the e-
mail address of the Service Provider, the Service Provider will immediately
confirm receipt of the statement.
4. In case of withdrawal from this agreement, the User will be reimbursed all
payments received, including costs of delivering items (except for additional
costs resulting from the method of delivery other than the cheapest method of
delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days
from the date on which the Service Provider was informed about the decision
to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Service Provider will
return the payment using the same payment methods as were used in the
original transaction, unless the User explicitly agreed otherwise.
5. The service provider is entitled to withhold the refund of payments
received from the consumer until he receives the goods back or the consumer
provides proof of sending them back.
6. User has the possibility to use extrajudicial means of dealing with
complaints and pursuing claims. Details on out-of-court methods of dealing
with complaints in Poland can be found on the following website: